- Disables the fake engine noise produced by the radio in select vehicles such as the Mustang and F-150 Raptor
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- Non-refundable once used
- Guaranteed to work on compatible vehicles below
PLEASE NOTE: This is a subtle change - do not expect a HUGE reduction of the engine noise in the cabin.
- 2015 - Current Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2015 - Current Mustang
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the stock functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This programmer works, easy to use and does reduce the engine noise. You still get noise when accelerating, but much less harsh. Thank you for making this device.