In a matter of seconds, the Dark Car Mode Programmer will enable Dark Car mode like the police interceptor Sedan and Utility! Simply plug the CANopener™ Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming. Want to re-enable it? Simply plug the programmer back in! Each time you plug the programmer in, it will toggle the features state.
Dark Car mode will make the following changes:
- Disable horn honk confirmations for lock and unlock
- Disable parking light flash for lock and unlock
- Disable interior lights when entering and exiting the vehicle
- Note: Interior lights will come on if ignition is on and door is opened and parking lights will come on to confirm remote start activation.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the stock functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
That’s exactly what I’ve been wanting!