Another in the line of CANopener products! This simple to use programmer allows you to disable and re-enable the double horn honk if you remove the keyfob from a vehicle that is still running (vehicles with push button start).
The CANopener™ Flash programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will disable the double horn honk reminder on your vehicle. Want to re-enable it? Simply plug the programmer back in! Each time you plug the programmer in, it will toggle the features state.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015+ F-150, 2017+ Super Duty, 15+ Mustang, 14+ Fusion, 15+ Edge, 16-19 Explorer, 18+ Expedition & Navigator, & 19+ Ranger
- Vehicles listed in the product options above ONLY - do not use on other vehicles!
- Vehicle must have volume controls on the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my truck?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the horn honk functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked flawlessly as described, in about 30 seconds, the completely annoying horn honk is silenced!
Thank you for saving my sanity!
Works great, Thanks !
This thing is the best thing I bought this month. In AZ, I hate turning off my car at the gas station, because it is sooo darn hot. But when I go in and the car honks its so annoying. This thing worked easy. No noise now. Sweet.
The product works GREAT!!!. I sometimes have my 94 year old mom in the truck and in Hospital etc quiet zones. I have to get in and out and the excessive beeping is awful (Ford bad for you not being able to turn it off and scaring my mom). Also went camping and after dark it is the quiet time but may have to idle the truck for power. Again (Ford??) Thank you for a wonder product!!!
Does exactly what it's advertised as. I bought a splitter and easily eliminated the horn honking and the auto stop. Well worth every penny
Worked perfect. And within seconds. Hated the double horn honk. Only disappointed that I can use on only one of my trucks. I should have ready the q and a more through.
Easy to install. Not sure why it’s not programmable on the truck settings. Big Brother protecting us from ourselves?