Another in the line of CANopener products! This simple to use programmer allows you to disable and re-enable the double horn honk if you remove the keyfob from a vehicle that is still running (vehicles with push button start).
The CANopener™ Flash programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will disable the double horn honk reminder on your vehicle. Want to re-enable it? Simply plug the programmer back in! Each time you plug the programmer in, it will toggle the features state.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015+ F-150, 2017+ Super Duty, 14+ Fusion, 15+ Edge, 18+ Expedition & Navigator & 16+ Explorer
- Vehicles listed in the product options above ONLY - do not use on other vehicles!
- Vehicle must have volume controls on the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my truck?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the horn honk functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to install. Not sure why it’s not programmable on the truck settings. Big Brother protecting us from ourselves?
Straightforward fix for the worlds most annoying feature. I like the fact that you can turn it on and off so simply. A little expensive for what it is, but again fixes a feature that I couldn’t stand without needing to do or learn any programming.
Took 1 minute and no more double honks
Super easy to install, plug it in, wait for green flash and then no more annoying horn honking when I get out with my key in my pocket. Now I can keep my key in my pocket all day.
The product installed and worked exactly as advertised and as quick, I would purchase another item from 4dtech.
Very fast shipping for this product. I plugged this into my truck and it was a done deal in under 10 seconds. Extremely fast. Now I dont have to hear my horn honk when every door closed on my truck when I pull into a store.
Finally got rid of the annoying honk honk. Product plugged right in and took about 1 minute to process. Easy to use and great product