This Horn Honk programmer allows you to disable and re-enable the double horn honk if you remove the keyfob from a vehicle that is still running (vehicles with push button start). The programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will disable the double horn honk reminder on your vehicle. Want to re-enable it? Simply plug the programmer back in! Each time you plug the programmer in, it will toggle the features state.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 15+ F-150, 17-19 Super Duty, 15+ Mustang, 14+ Fusion and MKZ, 15+ Edge, 16-19 Explorer, 18-19 Expedition & Navigator, & 19+ Ranger
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my truck?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the horn honk functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome! When I would start the truck and step out to do anything-- like scrape the windows-- the double honking would drive me b crazy! The honk eliminator fixed the problem in seconds. Thank you.
Perfect solution. Easy to use - worked first time. Not getting yelled at by people who thought I was blowing my horn at them when I got out of the truck and closed the door. Stupid idea by Ford. Easy fix by 4DTech.
Works as advertised, simple fast and effective.
Thank you for offering a solution to the really annoying double horn honk when step out of the car when it's running. Very annoying, and flat pissed my neighbors off when I go to work at 2 AM.
Worked exactly as advertised.
This product is awesome. I have one for my F150 & my wifes Expedition...it was so aggravating the loud honking when getting out at gas station or running back into house to grab something. Plug it in & done in 5 seconds.
was so simple to install a cave man can do it