In a matter of seconds, the "Global Window" Programmer (Remote window control) will allow you to remotely roll up and down the front two windows on your truck from your remote control. Simply plug the Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming.
Operation: Simply press and release, then press and hold the unlock button for 3 seconds to open the front two windows (substitute the lock button to close). Pressing either button while the windows are in motion will instantly stop them, allowing you to partially vent the vehicle.
- Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the Flash programmer become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
- 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product is awesome. Works as suggested. Highly recommend!!
Easy install of program and works just like the description says. Very pleased!
These are super nice programmers I bought 4 of them . Mirror. Heated and air conditioner Seats. Windows. Bambi lights
There are two programmers that come with this kit. After loading both into my OBD port and getting the "green" lights on both, I proceeded to test out this new feature. Oh, green lights indicate successful programming for those who have not used these devices before.
At first, I could not get the windows to roll down. I was holding down the unlock button on my fob to no avail.
However, I learned I was doing it wrong. Simply, press the unlock button and release for a second. Then, press and hold the unlock button for a couple of seconds and the windows will roll down. Great feature in the summer time around here.
My wife had a 2005 (?) Nissan Maxima that had this feature. Always wondered why more manufacturers didn't include it.