- Enables and disables "Global Windows" (Remote window control - will allow you to roll up\down the front two windows on your truck from your remote control)
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- Non-refundable once used
- Guaranteed to work on compatible vehicles below
Operation: Simply press and release, then press and hold the unlock button for 3 seconds to open the front two windows (substitute the lock button to close). Pressing either button while the windows are in motion will instantly stop them, allowing you to partially vent the vehicle.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
- 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to setup, video and description does not describe how painless this really was.
Worked great. Would recommend to anyone who would like to remotely roll down windows on a hot day. Very fast and worth the price.
Worked perfectly! Highly recommend when walking to the truck on them hot days to let it air out. Easy to use and fast.
Arrived 2 days early. Works as described. Easy to install
Easy to install and worked perfectly!
SO EASY TO DO.
The 4D Tech FLASH Remote Window Control Programmer did exactly as described. Real easy to install and so far everything works and no problems. I would recommend this product if you are at all interested.
Scott Carlson (Boise, ID)
It's really a nice way to cool your vehicle but it's also an upgrade from the rest of the pack. It does add an extra later of it's really special to me thing. I am glad I have it. it's really a cool thing to have