Replacement MyFord Touch (SYNC 2) Module pre-programmed to your VIN for a quick and easy replacement with no trip to the dealer required! Regardless if your vehicle does or does not have navigation now, you can upgrade to navigation / downgrade to non-navigation or keep it the same.
Remember, if upgrading to navigation, you will also need a map card - see our complete kits with map card HERE.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory.
- No additional antenna required for navigation equipped module (your vehicle already has one).
- Navigation module supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: Varies
- Install Ease: Varies
- 2011, 2012, 2013 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My screen is dead / black - will this product fix my issue?”
- A – Yes. The 2011-2012 Edge and Explorer (and others) are extremely prone to the APIM failing causing a blank screen. This will fix the issue - guaranteed.
- Q – “Does this need to be programmed at the dealer?”
- A – No. We pre-program the module using the VIN you provide at checkout.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
62 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Ordered this online and could not have been a better choice. The price was good, installation instructions were easy to follow, and the results were as expected. Definitely cheaper than the $1000 plus the dealership was going to charge.
I'm so happy to have found 4D tech to help me with this issue. I ordered the sync 2 Module fast and easy online . It shipped to me fast and the hook up was easy. Thanks so much for the Great service!!!!
Works great and easy to install. The screen on my 2011 Ford Explorer stopped working and I ordered this as a fix. Installation took less than 30 min. 4D Tech sent instructions for installation and they have an easy to follow video on YouTube. The new part works great!
I’m so glad that I purchased this APIM. It saved me hundreds of dollars compared to what the Ford Dealer wanted to charge me. I was able to easily remove the old one and install the new one. And it worked right away! Just plug and play! Highly satisfied with this product...it’s great to have radio, navigation, and phone connectivity back!
Working great so far, very easy install thanks to your video
Installed it myself. Very pleased all functions returned and are operating perfectly.
So far this module is working as it should. The videos helped although it would have been nice to see one on the Lincoln MKX. It was not as complicated as the Ford Edge. Took me about 15-20 minutes to install it. Hope it lasts!!
I had to call customer service and they were incredibly helpful. The replacement APIM solved my issue and saved me money by not going through the dealer. Thank you!
Exactly what I needed to fix my 2012 Focus. Install was a breeze and my radio now works like new.