Replacement MyFord Touch (SYNC 2) Module pre-programmed to your VIN for a quick and easy replacement with no trip to the dealer required! Regardless if your vehicle does or does not have navigation now, you can upgrade to navigation / downgrade to non-navigation or keep it the same.
Remember, if upgrading to navigation, you will also need a map card - see our complete kits with map card HERE.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory.
- No additional antenna required for navigation equipped module (your vehicle already has one).
- Navigation module supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: Varies
- Install Ease: Varies
- 2011, 2012, 2013 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My screen is dead / black - will this product fix my issue?”
- A – Yes. The 2011-2012 Edge and Explorer (and others) are extremely prone to the APIM failing causing a blank screen. This will fix the issue - guaranteed.
- Q – “Does this need to be programmed at the dealer?”
- A – No. We pre-program the module using the VIN you provide at checkout.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
54 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I needed to fix my 2012 Focus. Install was a breeze and my radio now works like new.
Love the navigation
Best part she (computer) tell my husband where to go lol
I was a little weary of ordering this being over $500 and not knowing for sure if it was going to work or not. I ordered, it came in sooner than expected, we put it in (maybe taking 10 minutes) and it did a software update and everything worked perfectly when everything turned back on! I am so glad I found this company. I called the local Ford dealer and they told me to get it, program it, and install it, it would run roughly $900-$1500. I am so glad that I was able to order this and it was programmed! Works Great!
Super easy install and saved us $1100 than having the dealership do it. Took about 10 minutes!!
This module worked perfectly; just as the company described. Replacement was a breeze and their YouTube video couldn't have explained it better. Took me 15 minutes to replace the module and my wife couldn't be happier to have her display and radio working again!
2011 MKX APIM screen went black. Tried resetting by removing negative battery lead, etc to no avail. Took it to dealer to confirm its death and they charged me 129.00 to plug a USB tool into it and advise me that it was indeed NFG. They then quoted me 1,290.00 to replace it. 800.00 for the APIM and 490.00 labor. I removed it once so I know full well that it is 30 minutes to remove and replace the unit so I questioned the labor. I was then told that they had to take the dash apart to get to it because the part that was defective was way inside the dash. No one likes to be ripped off. I ordered a new APIM from you guys and had it installed in less than 30 minutes. No hassle. No BS. Works perfectly.
Excellent service and product. Better than expected.
Worked great in my 2011 Ford Edge SEL, just had to recalibrate the touch screen.
I received product very quickly and it was super easy to install after watching video on installation. Product worked flawlessly. I couldn't get a quote on new one from Ford as they said I would have to go to dealership to get it installed which means it would probably be at least 3x the price. 4Dtech provides a GREAT product and awesome customer service. Would very highly recommend.