Replacement MyFord Touch (SYNC 2) Module pre-programmed to your VIN for a quick and easy replacement with no trip to the dealer required! Regardless if your vehicle does or does not have navigation now, you can upgrade to navigation / downgrade to non-navigation or keep it the same.
Remember, if upgrading to navigation, you will also need a map card - see our complete kits with map card HERE.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory.
- No additional antenna required for navigation equipped module (your vehicle already has one).
- Navigation module supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: Varies
- Install Ease: Varies
- 2011, 2012, 2013 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My screen is dead / black - will this product fix my issue?”
- A – Yes. The 2011-2012 Edge and Explorer (and others) are extremely prone to the APIM failing causing a blank screen. This will fix the issue - guaranteed.
- Q – “Does this need to be programmed at the dealer?”
- A – No. We pre-program the module using the VIN you provide at checkout.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
85 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to replace. Solved all my glitching with my phone, radio, and navigation.
Very easy to replace and works correctly
Good instructions. Easy to install. Works great. Thanks.
No problem installing and APIM took care the problem. Thanks
Delivery into Canada was simple. Removed the centre display and APIM from my 2011 Edge in 20 minutes. Swapped out the board. Back into the dash in less than 15 minutes and everything worked as advertised. Didn't need a trip to the dealership.
So glad I found this company selling this product through a thread discussing my Ford Explorer problem. Item worked perfectly. The only hard part was removing car trim pieces. I just hope the part lasts long term. Ford wanted $1400 to fix with no warranty
Took my town and still installed this in under 30 minutes. The video is completely accurate and the product worked perfectly.
This product is working great! The instruction video was very detailed and easy to follow. I am very happy with the entire experience from ordering and shipping to installation and functionality.
Worked as advertised. I installed it with my 10yr old, easy peasey install, plus 10/10 instruction. Even with exchange rate for Canadian customer still saved me a FORTUNE. Took maybe 45min to install...