Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Edge Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Ford Edge equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Would use 4D Tech again .
Installation was relatively easy by following a video on Youtube. The frustrating problem I had was it would not do a Master re-boot to install my phone. I got advise from 4Dtech to unplug the module at the back or disconnect the battery (I did the battery because getting to the back of the module would be more difficult) and that did the trick! 4dtech was very helpful with support and instructions.
The other quirky issue is the voice command, it often doesnt get things right, but that is no surprise to me. I have a portable voice command from a different company that has similar issues so I am familiar with those issues that voice commands have not been perfected yet by any company - that is the only reason I didnt give it a five star. Overall happy with the unit and company.
Video was very good!
I'm not the most electrical or tech savvy person, and I was able to follow the step-by-step directions and video to remove the old Sync 2 module and install the Sync 3 module in approximately 40 minutes. With the majority of the that time rewinding the video over and over. There was a little difficulty with releasing the trim fasteners, but I think I was being overly cautious not to cause any damage. If I had to do it again, I could remove and install the unit in about 20 minutes. 4D had great technical support and customer service to help me before and after my purchase. They even told me about a $50 credit that I can get if I returned the old Sync 2 module. I am extremely happy with it, and I would definitely recommend 4D Tech products.
Contents came in timely manor. Watched video and replaced part within 15 minutes. Everything worked as described.
Installed in 15 minutes, Plugged in map SD and were up and running. Great job.
I did this upgrade for my daughters' Edge. So much safer than her using her phone maps. The voice integration is a wonderful and safe feature. Should have done this a long time ago.
The Ford Edge navigation upgrade module arrived on time and packaged safely and securely. The installation video was very helpful for installing the product. The product has been installed for a week now, and working perfectly. I am very satisfied with my purchase.