Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Explorer Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 2015 & 2016 Ford Explorer equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very glad I did it. It was better than I thought. It now also reads my text messages when I get them.
It was as advertised and works great
I liked this navigation upgrade. It took me less than 30 minutes to install it after following instruction from the video. I love this upgrade. I gave away all my gps mounts that I used before. Love it
Was fighting issues with Bluetooth and also wanted to upgrade to navigation. Fixed Bluetooth for the same price to upgrade to navigation. For wanted $1200 just to fix Bluetooth.
Easy to install, recommend the dash trim removal tool to make it even easier. Works flawlessly and looks great. If you want to get NavTraffic from SirusXM you'll need to call their support line and insist on being escalated several times. It took me 90 minutes but they eventually got it turned on. Just be persistent and use the wording in the documentation 4D TEch provides.
Very pleased with the unit and service you provided, only thing was that I wasn't able to receive 50 dollar return core on original unit. It was very easy to remove and re-install new unit. Thank you for your service and I will highly recommend your company to all. D J Suttie
Easy to Install-works excellent!
Navigation will be a great help and I saved money doing the DIY routine. Very easy installation.