- Automatically turns off the start/stop system each time you turn on the ignition
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 Lincoln Nautilus SUVs
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of the Gateway Module - located behind factory subwoofer. WE DO NOT YET HAVE A INSTALL VIDEO. We do include printed instructions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the start/stop eliminator.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy and quick to install
After quickly giving up on 1st install I reviewed the video from 4Dtech and was able to successfully able to install it on the second try. I am 73 years old and now love being able to start my Lincoln and not have to push buttons to disable start/stop feature every time I drive. It. Hats off to 4DTECH for this component.
Not the easiest to install. Watched the video and could not get the connector loose by just removing the 2 nuts and twisting back on the module. I had to remove nut #3 to get the module completely loose so I could disconnect the module connector and install the Start/Stop Eliminator. In hindsight, it might have been easier to completely remove the rear quarter trim instead of pulling it back and working in such a small area. Was not timing the installation but it took less than an hour to install. I'm so glad 4dtech designed and manufactured this for my 2021 Lincoln Nautilus. The factory "auto-stall feature" is no gone!
My great husband installed the auto stop eliminator on my 2022 Lincoln Nautilus Reserve after he installed one on his vehicle. It works great. Sure is great not having to fool with that stupid Auto Stop. It works just like the 4D Tech video. Marchelle Jones Aiken, South Carolina
Works exactly as described by 4D Tech. My install was a little harder than the YouTube video as I could not push the connector release easily but all still went well. Glad I made the purchase and it is nice to not fool with turning off the Auto Stop.
Works perfectly. The start/stop feature is now permanently set to disabled. I love it.