- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- No cutting, splicing or programming required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2021-2023 Buick Envision
- Remove two T15 screws and the center console bucket, and one T25 screw under the console to pull up the trim around the shifter. Plug the Start / Stop Eliminator in line with the switch and you are done!
- T15 & T25 Torx
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
30 Day Returns
One year from date of purchase