The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Our solution doesn't make any changes to the vehicle programming. To revert to stock behavior, simply press the start/stop button to re-enable or unplug the device.
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Transit
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this product. Installed quickly. Words exactly as described to avoid the OEM nuisance. Could not be happier that I bought this product.
This product installs in a couple minutes and it works exactly as advertised. Love it.