The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2019-2021 Ford Transit Connect
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was tired of pushing the cancel switch on my dash to disable the START / STOP function. It is a pain when with the AC is running on a hot and muggy day and you come to a light, the engine shuts off and then comes right back on because the engine needs to be on to operator the AC. When this is happening intersection after intersection if makes this a foolish option.
I researched this eliminator and took the time to make sure I could easily disconnect the gateway connection. When the eliminator came it took less than 2 minutes to connect this to my Transit Connect.
I have had this in service of a few weeks and it operates as advertised. I keep mine in the off position.
Highly recommend this product.