The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This is our first iteration of this product - it makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This is our new and improved version - it makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash, and eliminates the start/stop icon from showing in the cluster when the system is disabled. Plugs in behind the diagnostic port using the included T harness (not pictured).
Which should I choose?
Version 2 offers the ability to more easily enable and disable the system (right from the dash switch), makes no changes and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle (assuming it is a supported make and model). The only complaint is some folks don't like having something plugged into the diagnostic port all the time. This is no issue as it does not draw power while the vehicle is off and is not visible in most vehicles. You can always remove it to plug in a diagnostic scanner. Alternatively you can also purchase a OBDII extension cable to tuck it out of the way or purchase a splitter if you have another device that needs to stay plugged in as well.
Version 1 is more limited in that it makes a programming change to the vehicle, and once used, can not be used on another vehicle. The changes can be reverted but require the programmer to be plugged back in to make the change. For someone that insists that nothing stay plugged into the diagnostic port, this is the solution for you.
Ignore all the internet HACKS that attempt to defeat auto stop/start - the Start/Stop Eliminator version 2 exclusively from 4D Tech is the only product that maintains full functionality of your auto start/stop system with NO installation, No programming and NO negative side-effects.
It literally could not be easier to use!
- NO installation - just plug in!
- NO vehicle disassembly required
- NO tools required
- NO programming changes (version 2)
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford Fusion.
- Vehicle must have volume controls on the steering wheel.
- (version 2) Must have physical OFF switch on center console.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
- Q – “It looks like I can just plug the start/stop eliminator into the front of the diagnostic port. Do I need to use the included harness?”
- A – Yes. The included harness is REQUIRED for this particular application (version 2).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford Fusion DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
Visit 4dtech.com/startstop The Start/Stop Eliminator for the ...
Ford Fusion DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
Order Today! - 4dtech.com/startstop Website: www.4dtech.com ...
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Work perfect ,took less than 5 minutes . Just plug it in and wait for it to turn green.
I was a bit skeptical about this, because last time I looked into disabling this stupid auto start feature, all that was on the market was the harness to hook up to the auto start, meaning you had to take apart your center console. I’m so glad I found this. I got it in the mail in 2 days...took it out to my car, turned the power on (didn’t start it). Plugged it in, it flashed blue for about 3-5 seconds, then went green. I unplugged it, and the auto start is now a piece of my past :). Very happy with this purchase. 100% worth the $99
Like most people Im sure I had concerns that it might not work well I stood corrected I recently bought I for my 2019 Ford Fusion SE 1st I got it in a day in a half so earlier than expected which was nice well I followed the instructions and it did its thing and low and behold it worked now no more having to push the button to turn it off which was a pain in the butt and an inconvenience I hate that feature and wish they never came up with auto start/stop. I definitely recommend this product and no Im not a paid employee to promote their product. It deserves 5 stars because it does what 4dtech claims.
Great and it works
It worked perfectly, quick plug and play. I would highly recommend this product!
Thanks 4D Tech!
Works great! easy to install and does just what it supposed to. Eliminate Start/Stop!
Love this product. So tired of having to turn that start stop switch off. So glad I found your product works great as quick as you said it would. $99 was well worth to turn that thing of
Best money I spent on my new F-150 is your product! Thanks so much!! Your going to sell a lot of those! It worked great!
Bought a 2019 Ford Raptor and hated the auto start stop from the second I left the dealer. Ordered this immediately, it works perfect. Took less that 10 seconds and no more start stop! Thanks for a great product.