Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyLincoln Touch / MyTouch? Our complete MKX Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~25 minutes
- Install Ease: 3 out of 5
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, & 201 Lincoln MKX equipped the 8" MyLincoln Touch system - This will not work on the 2016 with SYNC 3
NOTE: We do not currently have dash trim removal instructions - customer will be responsible for sourcing proper instructions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My dealer was able to install this product easily within an hour. It performs identical to the factory OEM system. 100% interface with the audio, Sirius radio travel link, etc. Highly recommended. 3 separate dealers advised me that there was "no way" factory navigation could be added/retro fitted, Boy were they wrong.
I just installed their factory navigation in my 2015 Lincoln MKX. Installation took 1.5 hrs by the dealer. It works perfectly and is identical to factory. GREAT product and service.
I bought my car used. This system was not equipped [with navigation]. I spoke to Lincoln and almost had a heart attack. So without doubt I was like well I won't be having that. After a quick search Amazon Point me this way. Amazing up and running without a glitch. So easy grandma could have done it. I suggest that you do watch the video [so you] don't tear your car up. I love it.
Product was easy to install and can be completed in under 15 minutes with basic hand tools. The tech at 4D provided great support regarding dash removal and installation. Definitely would buy from again for my factory audio upgrades.