The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Automatically turns off the start/stop system each time you turn on the ignition
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2018, 2019 2020 & 2021 Lincoln Navigator
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module). Removal of the shroud may be required for easier access.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the Start Stop Eliminator from the harness.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
30 Day Returns
One year from date of purchase