Add a backup camera with this OEM Style Ford tailgate handle camera with on-screen static guidelines (do not move with steering wheel).
- Handle w/ pre-installed camera
- Main wiring harness
- Power pigtail
- Video pigtail
Vehicle programmer (optional)
- Electrical disconnect for easy tailgate removal
- RCA Video connector output (NTSC video signal)
- Image orientation for REAR facing installation
- Static on-screen guidelines / distance markers w/ center line
- 160 Degree viewing angle
- Retains OEM power lock (if equipped)
- 2017, 2018 & 2019 Ford F250 F350 Pickup Truck
- Choose "Add Harness & Programmer" for your appropriate screen size If you are adding to your existing screen system.
- Choose "Add 8" Screen Harness" If purchased along with our SYNC 3 Navigation upgrade kit. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if purchased along with our 4" to 8" conversion which already has the input. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if you have an aftermarket system with RCA camera input.
- ALL Ford screens require the camera to be powered from an ignition switched power source (one that turns on and off with the vehicle). DO NOT CONNECT YOUR CAMERA TO THE REVERSE LIGHT. The delay in the reverse lights powering the camera will cause the Ford screen to be black with no image and / or an error message to show on the screen.
One year from date of purchase. See our policy page for more details.