Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Focus Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Ford Focus & Focus Electric equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My wife purchased a 2012 Ford Fusion (Titanium trim) used, but in very good condition for our nephew. The only issue was the MyFord Touch and radio did not work. The seller had the vehicle inspected at the local Ford dealership and as is known with the 2012 and earlier Ford models, the APIM was defective. I was a little hesitant to order a replacement module from 4DTECH and install the APIM myself, but I decided to go ahead and make the purchase. I went with the Navigation upgrade module. After watching a install video on YouTube produced by 4DTech, I went ahead with the install once I received my kit. It couldn’t have gone any easier. The install took less than 15 minutes and everything worked perfectly. Our nephew was very pleased and easily connected his phone via Bluetooth and began playing his favorite tunes. The Navigation works great and overall we are very pleased. If you need an APIM replacement or upgrade, don’t take the chance with other sellers who might have cheaper modules. As 4DTECH claims, the module was preprogrammed and ready for instant installation. Thank you 4DTECH!!
works like a charm, pluged it in , no programing , just plug & play !
Very happy, no problems here !
After settling on replacement APIM for my dead one I read details and watched video on 4dtech website. The pkg arrived early thanks to FedEx. Pleasantly surprised at easy install and plug and play. Thanks 4dtech for great service and giving option to us DIY people. Saved me a bunch over dealer install option.