Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Super Duty Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A13) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- Dash removal tools VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 7mm nut driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- Phillips screwdriver
- 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford F250 | F350 Super Duty pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
23 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nav upgrade F250
The upgrade worked as expected. Installation went off without a hitch. Instruction videos were awesome.
Easy install and it works as if the factory installed my navigation!
A few days in and working great. I want to see how it will hold up in the long run, but thus far , it's great.
Map update on sync 2
Works great and easy install
My touch navigation upgrade
Ez install works great
My touch navigation upgrade
Plug and play works well ez install
Excellent Navigation Upgrade
Navigation system looks and works great. Installation went better and quicker than I had expected it to. Installation video is very helpful, but the written instructions should be read completely first, to expose to a gotcha at the end that some (including me) will encounter that requires touch screen realignment. There is also a video for that and it too went well (after a call to support).
Take care in removing the power outlet bezels. They should be pried out from the bottom first, otherwise you may be out an extra $80 to replace them after snapping off the upper tabs.
All in all, adding this upgrade was a good move.
They say 15 minutes to install, more like 5. This is the simplest upgrade I have ever done. Works flawless I would recommend this to anyone who wants navigation in there vehicle.