Use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device on the SYNC 3 screen.
Get $50 back! Simply send us your old module. (Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Our complete SYNC 3 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation. It may also be depicted with on screen climate controls - this kit will retain existing on screen climate controls, but will not add them to a vehicle that did not have them before.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
- Screen to module cable.
- Under dash, retrofit GPS antenna (Required - existing antenna NOT compatible).
- Replacement Media Hub.
- Media Hub Wiring Adapter.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Adds Apple CarPlay™
- Adds Android Auto™
- Latest applicable SYNC 3 software
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA, Canada and Mexico**
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- Dash removal tools VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 7mm nut driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- T8 Torx driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 2015 F-150 Pickup Trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My Hub is in my center console unlike the one in the video, will this kit still work?”
- A – Yes, The hub install and connections are the same, just in a different location.
- Q – “I have manual climate and the bottom right corner of my screen just has the date. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – No. There is not a cost effective way to add automatic climate control.
- Q – “Will this add SYNC Connect / FordPass controls from my phone?”
- A – No. SYNC Connect is a separate modem optioned in some vehicles. We do not currently offer a kit to add this functionality.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
* Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
**Regardless if your SYNC 2 system is navigation equipped or not, you will need to select "Navigation Version" option under "Kit Options" if you would like SYNC 3 to have navigation.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
55 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product fast and easy install about 25 min
Très facile à installer et tout fonctionne du premier coup. J’ai suivi les étapes sur YouTube. Livraison rapide
I recently bought and installed this upgrade. It was fairly straight forward if you have ever done any DYI work in your vehicle. The instructions were somewhat lacking for my model, but YouTube had a specific video that was very helpful. It took me a little longer than anticipated because one of the screws in my dash tray wanted to be a tad bit stubborn. It took a few minutes for the new unit to initialize, but when it did it performed flawlessly. I did get the dash removal tools and nut driver, it made the job a whole lot easier.
It's great to now have Android for use in my 2015 as if it came from the factory with Ford parts. It's perfect.
I don't have the words to express how amazed I am about this purchase. From the initial phone call, I was impressed...these folks actually answered the phone. They answered all my question perfectly without any pressure to purchase their product. I noticed the military / veteran discount 10% (not chicken feed on an 1800 dollar purchase), again i was impressed. I placed my order and in 4 days received my kit. Installation was a non-event, great instructions, no sweat. Then the grand finale : light this sucker up !!! Fired it up, it came up just as advertised, ( what, that never happens 1). Then the kicker, I sent them my old touch screen and the crazy folks sent me $50.00. This is the way a company should operate ! I would buy from these folks again in a heartbeat.
Easy to install and works great!
I own a 2015 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4 Sport Edition and originally had the SYNC 2 software when I bought my truck. After doing research into upgrading to the new SYNC 3, I came across 4D Tech. I bought this product to include the Ford Navigation add-on.
After purchasing this product and watching the YouTube video showing the install process, I had a successful install with zero issues. Everything works as advertised. I tested out Ford Navigation, Apple CarPlay (I'm an iPhone user), adding my phone via Bluetooth, etc and everything worked flawlessly. I had all the tools ahead of time but having the option to buy the exact tools you need to complete the install on 4D Tech is reassuring.
If you are researching and contemplating on performing this upgrade on your own, it is well worth the investment and super simple. Anybody can do this install. 5 of 5 recommend! Thank you 4D Tech!
Best thing I could’ve done. Simple install. Great product. Will do again.
Super easy to install as advertised and works great. Ease of ordering was also a dream.