Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete F150 Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A13) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~10 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- Dash removal tools VIEW | ADD TO CART
- 7mm nut driver VIEW | ADD TO CART
- Phillips screwdriver
- 2015 Ford F150 pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate and the bottom right corner of my screen just has the date. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – No. The bottom right hand corner will still display the date as it does now. There is not a cost effective way to add automatic climate control.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent Product and Outstanding Installation Video
The installation was super easy, I followed the installation video from 4D Tech, a the step by step instructions from the video showed me exactly what to expect and boosted my confidence on the installation. The only thing that was not in the video was that the screws holding the module in place were Torx, not Philips Head. After the install, I fired the system up and everything worked including my Sirius XM radio, all my preprogrammed stations, and the Navigation System. I only have to re-pair my phone. And after all that, I was able to send 4D Tech the old unit in working condition for a $50 rebate! This is an excellent product!
2015 ford Navigation
Really works great...Easy installation....
navigation performed flawlessly
Hey thanks installed module yesterday works as advertised. Zero issues drove 300 miles yesterday with navigation performed flawlessly. Many Thanks..
Navigation upgrade myford touch
Module worked perfectly. Easy install.
Screws were star pattern not Phillips. But, I got it done no problem.
If you have a built in screen in your dash, you really should have the nav.
F150 Navigation Addition
New part worked as described. Install was easy. Only small issue was the screws holding the module to the touch screen were Torx not Phillips.
had it installed at the dealer just to be sure. works perfectly.
Easiest install ever
Took about 5 minutes to install and get up and running. Amazing upgrade.
Product worked perfectly easy and slow couldn’t be happier
Easy Peasy Lemon-Squeezy
To lead in, I went to my local Ford Dealer to see if I could get them to upgrade my F-150 with Navigation. First, they tell me that they "have to check my VIN to see if it is possible". A week later, I get a call from them saying "It CAN be done, but it will cost an extra $1000 because my vehicle didn't come equipped with the proper Wiring Harness" and that the total cost would be over $1500, with labor". After doing a little digging I found 4DTech and inquired about the "required wiring harness" Ford mentioned. When I was told by 4DTech "No harness required. Our kit comes complete with everything required." I was a bit skeptical, but took a chance. BEST CHOICE EVER!! I received the unit on time and immediately watched the installation video (found on YouTube) and headed out to my driveway. Less than 20 minutes later, I have a FULLY functional Navigation System and everything else looks exactly the way it was before installation; all my preprogrammed Radio Stations and my preprogrammed SiriusXM Stations were still intact. The ONLY thing I had to do was reconnect my Samsung Phone. I am so grateful to 4DTech for providing such an awesome service and for saving me $$$$.