Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete F150 Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A14) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~20 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2013 & 2014 Ford F150 pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this truck used. Asked car max can they upgrade the my ford touch sync system to include navigation ? No they can't , called ford dealerships same question same answer No!!!! Found 4dtech.com online, ordered for my 2013 f-150 . Received it in three days installed it in about 1 hr works like a champ. Every works just like it would from factory, I couldn't be more satisfied .works as advertised !!!!!!!!!
NAV came in! I installed in 1/2 hour works great! ... It was so simple I thought I did it wrong, works great easy installation.
Just a quick note to let you know that everything is working perfectly now and how happy I am. I am 65 years old and the last time I put a stereo in my car was in a 65 Chevy. I was nervous about trying this conversion to a navigation system in my brand new truck, especially after the dealer told me that they couldn’t get the parts and do it for me. They told me it was a $5000.00 option on my F150 and required a whole new tail gate. Well with your help I did the complete change over for [a fraction of the cost]. And it looks factory installed. I couldn’t be happier and would recommend your product and technical support to anyone. Thanks very much.