Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete F150 Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~20 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2013 & 2014 Ford F150 pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have a 2013 F-150 Lariat with the center console. The console certainly complicated the install more than I expected, took about 3.5-4 hours total really going slowly. Please consider doing a video of the install on an F-150 with the center console. Thanks!
4DTech shipped promptly and the device was received in perfect order. Installation was very easy and the product works perfectly. The support group is fantastic. I emailed Brad several times with all kinds of questions before the purchase and was promptly answered every time.
I can highly recommend these guys and their products.
I was nervous spending $799 on this ford module but check around, cost wise..you could do worse! This works perfectly on my 13 lariat with 8 inch screen. I had it installed at a car stereo shop and they were done in 15 minutes! Plug and play.
Simple to install and fairly priced. Works just as advertised and just like the factory option.
It works perfectly and I am very pleased with the outcome. Did the install myself after watching some YouTube videos on how to take the dash apart. Total install time was less than 2 hours. I would recommend if you're looking to have OEM navigation in your truck.
Very easy swap, whole job took around 15 minutes. Probably closer to 30 if you're not familiar with the dash and center consol assembly. Great product for trucks that came fully loaded minus the navigation option. I was told by Ford that this type of upgrade was not possible but this product makes it happen.
Purchased a 2013 King Ranch, assumed it came with navigation, it did not. The Ford dealership said there was nothing I could do. This OEM FoMoCo module works like factory install. Took 2 hours to put in. Would highly recommend !
Did some research and found this site, was skeptical at first but made purchase anyway. Installed new module in 45 mins and it works just like it came from dealer. Works just like factory and when upgrading Sirius travel link, its even better. Tech support will help with any questions asked. You will definitely save money and keep factory system look. I recommend this upgrade for anyone without navigation.
Bought this truck used. Asked car max can they upgrade the my ford touch sync system to include navigation ? No they can't , called ford dealerships same question same answer No!!!! Found 4dtech.com online, ordered for my 2013 f-150 . Received it in three days installed it in about 1 hr works like a champ. Every works just like it would from factory, I couldn't be more satisfied .works as advertised !!!!!!!!!