Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Escape Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2013, 2014 & 2015 Ford Escape equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a genuine oem Ford part. Took less then 10 minutes for the install plus a fun test drive. Would recommend it to any escape owner who doesn't have navigation.
The product works as advertised and the instructions were well laid out for my 2014 Ford Escape SE. Took me 30 minutes to do it myself. My existing SirrusXM worked right away. I didnt have to do anything. The cost however due to shipping, exchange rates and duty fee did not make it economical. I found that I could get the same product from a local ford dealer for $100 less. This isnt a knock on 4D. Just warning Canadian users to look locally before ordering from US.
I purchased a Navigation upgrade for my '14 Escape 10 months ago. Installation was easy and the system worked great.
I began having issues with the Navigation and contacted the Support contact at 4Dtech. Steve @ Tech Support was very helpful and had a new unit sent to me postpaid which I received the very next day. When I installed the new unit, I still had issues and contacted support. Again, Steve worked with me in troubleshooting and forwarded a new SD card. I received the card promptly and my system again works great.
I want to recognize 4Dtech's customer service as exemplary. Thank you so much!!!
It took less than 30 minutes to install. Instructions were right on. It did help seeing a YouTube of the install. Also the information dealing with Sirius concerning Travel link was accurate. They said I couldn't get it and I asked for tech support as you advised. The tech support was able to check the box and everything works great.
Took this 78 year old 20 minutes --- have to make sure big connector with lock on top is firmly pushed in all the way down. Put Nav unit in 2014 Escape. $4.00 more than new car sticker price of $795.
Navigation Unit was as advertised, easy to install and everything worked! For those who think it is expensive, check sticker on cars that have factory installed Navigation $795.00
Works wonderfully and very satisfied!