Want $100 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included*)
Now shipping with Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™
Want to add factory navigation to your SYNC 3 (8" screen) equipped vehicle? Our complete SYNC 3 navigation upgrade kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed.
The capacitive touch screen has impressive functionality such as the convenient swipe, and navigation pinch-to-zoom functionality similar to what is found on your smartphone. SYNC 3 reacts quickly to your commands. Our kit will expand your voice commands to include all the factory navigation commands and menus.
Android Auto™ enables Google voice search, maps, music and more through steering wheel and touch screen controls. Optional Apple CarPlay™ allows iPhone users to get directions optimized for traffic, make calls, send and receive messages, and listen to music, all in a way that allows you to stay focused on the road with Siri® or a touch screen.
- Genuine Ford navigation equipped SYNC 3 control module loaded with:
- Full maps for USA, Canada & Mexico.
- Latest applicable SYNC 3 software
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- (Optional) Media hub for Apple CarPlay Support - see checkout options.
- Adds Apple CarPlay™ (requires existing media hub to be replaced - optional)
- Adds Android Auto™
- Plug n' Play Installation - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Genuine Ford hardware and software - will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation
- Retains ALL Factory Features - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- Install Time: ~10 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2016 Ford F-150 pickup trucks equipped the 8" SYNC 3 system - this will NOT work with the older 8" MyFord Touch system or add the 8" touchscreen to your vehicle.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
* Buy Back Program available for US Customers Only
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Add Factory Navigation to SYNC 3 | 2016 - 2017 Ford F-150
Visit https://www.4dtech.com to purchase this upgrade kit and ...
Add Apple CarPlay to SYNC 3 | 2016 Ford F-150
Visit https://www.4dtech.com to purchase kits and parts like t...
SYNC®3: New Features | SYNC 3 How-To | Ford
Check out all of the What's new and enhanced? features that yo...
24 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just upgraded my 2016 Ford F-150 with navigation. Just followed the video. Took less than 30 minutes to do. Happy with the results!
For the price this module cannot be beat.
So far meets all of my expectations.
Worked great after install.
Product works just as advertised, installation went smoothly as the video. Great product!
I was very happy to find a way to add the OE nav and get rid of the cables for my phone and Garmin. Installation was super easy and the NAV works great.
I also enabled the Sirius traffic and travel link. You have to be very persistent with the Sirius rep and have them transfer you to tech support. Tech support will be able to enable it. Although, at this point, I'm not sure it's worth it. Travel link doesn't seem to add too much to the equation - the weather is especially bad. Closest weather I can get for my local area is 50 miles away - it's not even close to my actual weather.
Easy to install and it works great
The Sync/Nav system in our 2016 F150 Platinum kept locking up, the GPS didn't work, and it was all-around frustrating. Ordered an APIM from 4Dtech and we are back up and running, better than new! Received the part quickly, instructions were included, and installation was pretty easy. Saved several hundred dollars compared to the dealer's quote and I didn't have to make multiple trips to the dealership, waiting months for the part to come in. Excellent service with a great product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone needing to get their system up and running again.
I was happy to find 4d tech made a nav upgrade for my truck. It was plug n play and only took about 20 min start to finish. It works flawlessly.
Wow this navigation kit is amazing and truly plug and play. Works great and all the commands are awesome. Easy to remove and install new mod.
I also purchased the temp mod and works great too. Plus I can now use my apple CarPlay!
Highly recommend this to everyone!
You guys Rock!!!!