Use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device on the SYNC 3 screen.
Our complete SYNC 3 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation.
- Genuine Ford voice activated SYNC 3 module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
- Genuine Ford Screen to module cable.
- Genuine Ford Replacement Media Hub.
- Genuine Ford USB cables.
- Genuine Ford Replacement radio bezel. (These bezels are lightly used and may show light signs of use)
- Under dash, retrofit GPS antenna (Required - existing antenna NOT compatible).
- Custom Main wiring harness.
- Screen mounting brackets (used, not new).
- Backup camera retention harness/Direct RCA input for aftermarket camera.
- CANopener Flash Remote Programmer - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Adds Apple CarPlay™
- Adds Android Auto™
- Latest applicable SYNC 3 software
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features
- Adds Single Zone Automatic Climate Control (retains Dual Zone auto climate if already equipped)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA, Canada and Mexico
- Install Time: ~80 minutes
- Install Ease: 4 out of 5
- 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Fusion equipped the 4" MyFord system
- SiriusXM Travel Link requires a navigation equipped kit and your vehicle to be equipped with SiriusXM (factory equipped or with one of our SiriusXM kits).
- Vehicles with the single screen in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will no longer function - they only have purpose in a 4" screen installation or a vehicle with the enhanced instrument cluster. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
- Vehicles with dual screens in the instrument cluster: The right hand D-Pad (up, down, left, right & ok buttons) on the steering wheel will continue to operate the right hand screen as normal. To be clear - there is no loss of functionality.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate controls. Will this add the on screen controls / automatic climate control?”
- A – A – Yes. This kit will add single zone automatic climate control. The passenger side controls will not function.
- Q – “Will this add SYNC Connect / FordPass controls from my phone?”
- A – No. SYNC Connect is a separate modem optioned in some vehicles. We do not currently offer a kit to add this functionality.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
- Q – “My vehicle does not have a camera but I would like to add one at the same time - do I need extra parts or programming?”
- A – Our kit has an RCA input for a aftermarket backup camera. Simply let us know that you are adding a camera in the customer notes and we will enable it in programming for free!
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great Easy to install product!
I kept debating between this or going completely aftermarket - but I just don’t like the aftermarket look. So I opted for this kit. Super simple! Took longer than the time states - but I wanted to make sure that I did this correctly. I followed along with the video and used the printed instructions to supplement the video where needed. Looks amazing and I finally have Apple CarPlay in my Fusion!!!
Almost messed it up at the point of the number (red,blue and green wires)13,14, and 18 wires but I did it ...so my advice is everyone one to pay attention at that point and read the manual it came with .thanks