- Enable the subwoofer 4 volt, line level, pre-out perfect for use with an aftermarket subwoofer amplifier.
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- Non-refundable once used
- Single vehicle use - locks to first vehicle
- Guaranteed to work on compatible vehicles below
NOTES: The harness allows you to easily connect your amplifier to to the factory wiring. The harness provides two mono RCA connections for the low level input to the amplifier. There is no low-pass filter built into the radio, you will need to use the low-pass filter on the subwoofer amplifier.
- 2015-2020 F-150 w/ Sat Radio
- 2017-2019 Super Duty w/ Sat Radio
- 2015-2021 Mustang w/ Sat Radio
- Will NOT work Sony, THX or B&O premium audio systems.
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Had a little trouble at first, got the red code, but emailed support and they me disconnect the supplied "pigtail" and it worked like a charm. Everyone told me it was impossible to install a sub in my '13 Explorer without an expensive data module. This is a way easier and cheaper solution!
great product. even with covid it came in quickly
The harness install was straightforward...even easy if you are already familiar with removing the sync faceplate and trim. There is plenty of room behind the ACM for the harness and RCA cabling. The crux of the install, as it usually is, was getting power through the firewall to the new rear amp. 4Techs harness makes the in-dash wiring, by contrast, a snap and eliminates the need to do messy vampire taps on speaker lines. If youre adding a sub get this part! It will save you time, headache and help your install be neat and clean.