- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! - Will operate exactly like it came from the factory.
- No additional antenna required for navigation equipped module (your vehicle already has one).
- Navigation module supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Complete one-year replacement warranty. US company and support.
- Install Time: Varies
- Install Ease: Varies
- 2016 and newer Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped with the 8" SYNC 3 system.
- This WILL NOT work with a MyFord Touch (SYNC 2) screen assembly - see our SYNC 2 to 3 conversion kits for adding SYNC 3 to older vehicles.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Does this need to be programmed at the dealer?”
- A – No. We pre-program the module using the VIN you provide at checkout.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
61 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought this module to replace the factory APIM module that failed in my 2018 F250. It works perfectly and the price was great compared to the Ford dealership. Took about 10 minutes to pop the dash apart and install this module.
Plug and play, very easy to install (15 min).
I have to be honest, I was worried when I ordered this. I was going to have my dealer do this but they said they said the part would not be in stock for 2 months and when they did they would need the car for two days. They also were asking $1200.
What I got from 4D was actually a more recent version than the one I had with the car. It was very easy to install and as their site indicated, took about 5 to 10 minutes to install.
Removing the old one takes some patience as the trim can be a little finicky but there are some good YouTubes out there on getting it done.
Called with a few questions. Got great answers. So I ordered and got it within 3 days. WORKS GREAT
Very easy order process (including verification of correct part, and programming using VIN), with prompt delivery and the part worked perfectly.
The replacement was exactly as advertised. Install was very straightforward. Huge savings compared to dealership quote.
I bought this for my wife’s 2017 Ford expedition after her APIM went out. Perfect fit easy to install will definitely be doing business with 4Dtech in the Near future.
Very courteous and prompt
Note to any readers lol this is a legit review I know we have skeptics out there. I myself was very very happy with the purchase. It worked completely as advertised! Easy installation! It actually performs far better than the one I had even though they are both OEM Equipment. Weighed my options for other options and this was BY FAR the best value!!! Especially with the 1 year warranty which completely sold me along with the fact it came ready to go! I talked about this and the experience to several people so well done 4D Tech!!!!