Another in the line of CANopener products! This simple to use programmer allows you to disable and re-enable the engine "Auto Stop/Start" feature.
The CANopener™ Flash programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will disable the Engine Stop/Start feature on your vehicle. Want to re-enable it? Simply plug the programmer back in! Each time you plug the programmer in, it will toggle the features state. Please note: It will still look like the Auto Start/Stop feature is enabled in your car after using the Flash but the vehicle will no longer shut down.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2019 Ford Ranger Pickup Trucks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I changed programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes. Once you drive the vehicle, it will just no longer shut the engine off.
- Q – “Will this affect my backup camera or trailer lights?”
- A – No. This does not change or affect your backup camera or trailer lights.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the start/stop functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Slicker than s--t on a doorknob. Worked just as illustrated on the web site. Worth every penny