The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This is our first iteration of this product - it makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This is our new and improved version - it makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash, and eliminates the start/stop icon from showing in the cluster when the system is disabled.
Which should I choose?
Version 2 offers the ability to more easily enable and disable the system (right from the dash switch), makes no changes and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle (assuming it is a supported make and model). The only complaint is some folks don't like having something plugged into the diagnostic port all the time. This is no issue as it does not draw power while the vehicle is off and is not visible in most vehicles. You can always remove it to plug in a diagnostic scanner. Alternatively you can also purchase a OBDII extension cable to tuck it out of the way or purchase a splitter if you have another device that needs to stay plugged in as well.
Version 1 is more limited in that it makes a programming change to the vehicle, and once used, can not be used on another vehicle. The changes can be reverted but require the programmer to be plugged back in to make the change. For someone that insists that nothing stay plugged into the diagnostic port, this is the solution for you.
Ignore all the internet HACKS that attempt to defeat auto stop/start - the Start/Stop Eliminator version 2 exclusively from 4D Tech is the only product that maintains full functionality of your auto start/stop system with NO installation, No programming and NO negative side-effects.
It literally could not be easier to use!
- NO installation - just plug in!
- NO vehicle disassembly required
- NO tools required
- NO programming changes (version 2)
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks (Includes Raptor)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford F150 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
See the NEW version of our product HERE: https://youtu.be/yROR...
Ford F150 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
Visit 4dtech.com/startstop The Start/Stop Eliminator plugs in...
79 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I manage a diverse medium sized private fleet of 50% Ford / 50% GM. I see all the new tricks they use for economy. In my opinion only, I don't trust the auto start/stop feature. This device delivers just as promised. It's very simple to use and I recommend to anyone wanting to defeat the auto start/stop function on their vehicle without compromising anything else.
Works just like it said! But a Little hard to plug in and get out. Only had it working for one day so we will see
Device works perfectly the first time and every time. Plug and play. Well worth the price.
I can't imagine why Ford's Start/Stop idea is a desirable feature on any vehicle unless it spends its life moving from one stop light to another in city traffic.
Definitely not one of Ford's 'better ideas'.
As advertised. It was like getting rid of a migraine.
This is a true plug snd play eliminater. Its a joy to no longer be annoyed while at a traffic light. Great product.
Works as advertised. Haven't pushed the button since it was installed.
I had to install it three times but it works great.
worked as expected very easy to use
Five Stars! Simple as plug and play - and you forget about it. I opted for version two, it is out of sight and works perfectly. This is my second purchase from this company, the first was the remote start, and I have no regrets, just wishing i would have had these earlier than purchased - as they work so well! Thank you, Brad