The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This is our first iteration of this product - it makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This is our new and improved version - it makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash, and eliminates the start/stop icon from showing in the cluster when the system is disabled. Plugs in behind the diagnostic port using the included T harness (not pictured).
Which should I choose?
Version 2 offers the ability to more easily enable and disable the system (right from the dash switch), makes no changes and can be moved from vehicle to vehicle (assuming it is a supported make and model). The only complaint is some folks don't like having something plugged into the diagnostic port all the time. This is no issue as it does not draw power while the vehicle is off and is not visible in most vehicles. You can always remove it to plug in a diagnostic scanner. Alternatively you can also purchase a OBDII extension cable to tuck it out of the way or purchase a splitter if you have another device that needs to stay plugged in as well.
Version 1 is more limited in that it makes a programming change to the vehicle, and once used, can not be used on another vehicle. The changes can be reverted but require the programmer to be plugged back in to make the change. For someone that insists that nothing stay plugged into the diagnostic port, this is the solution for you.
Ignore all the internet HACKS that attempt to defeat auto stop/start - the Start/Stop Eliminator version 2 exclusively from 4D Tech is the only product that maintains full functionality of your auto start/stop system with NO installation, No programming and NO negative side-effects.
It literally could not be easier to use!
- NO installation - just plug in!
- NO vehicle disassembly required
- NO tools required
- NO programming changes (version 2)
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford Fusion.
- Vehicle must have volume controls on the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I changed programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes. Once you drive the vehicle, it will just no longer shut the engine off.
- Q – “Will this affect my backup camera or trailer lights?”
- A – No. This does not change or affect your backup camera or trailer lights.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the start/stop functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Product worked just as described. Easiest way to enable ans disable the auto start/stop feature on my 2018 f150. The whole process takes less the a minute.
This worked 100% as advertised. Takes less than 30 seconds and the most annoying feature ever placed on a truck, the Auto Start/Stop is eliminated. I recommend this product product to everyone who thinks that making a truck die in traffic is a good idea. P.S. Making any car die in traffic is a terrible idea!!!!!
Very easy to install. Works perfectly.
I received the programmer and installed it! LOVE it!!! Thank you so much!!!
Wow... I was pretty concerned about doing anything to my new 2018 F-150 let alone hooking up a device that would make changes to the software, but this product did exactly what it was supposed to do and only what it was supposed to do! It performed exactly as advertised in the UTube video and will save me a ton of money in repair/replacement costs of components that get hammered with with the Auto start/stop function. Thanks guys, great product.
Works perfectly with only a one minute install. Gets rid of annoying start stop.
Best products it really work easily would buy again
Works as advertised. Mine didn’t come with instructions so I had to call tech support & they were great. Ovetall, this is definitely worth the money!