The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in behind the diagnostic port below the steering wheel using the included T harness - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
It literally could not be easier to use!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 Ford Explorer All trim levels and screen orientations
- BONUS: RWD Vehicles can ALSO re-enable the start stop system by pressing the Start/Stop Button on the dash
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of gateway module. This black plastic module is up inside the dash to the right of the steering wheel. Although no disassembly or tools are required, it does take a few minutes of effort to install. Please see the product video for complete install instructions before purchasing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the Start Stop Eliminator from the harness. RWD vehicles can also use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I LOVE this thing works perfectly - I will recommend this to everyone. I installed it in less that 5 min.
My wife has a 2020 Ford Explorer XLT with the Auto Stop on it . It is very inconvenient and worried it will wear out the starter. Your Product solved the problem. Thank you
The start stop eliminator brought sanity back to my life! It took less then five minutes to install! Works great!