The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in behind the diagnostic port below the steering wheel using the included T harness - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
The Start/Stop Eliminator makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply disables auto start/stop system - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! To revert to stock behavior, simply unplug the device. Includes required plug n' play pigtail harness.
Ignore all the internet HACKS that attempt to defeat auto stop/start - the Start/Stop Eliminator exclusively from 4D Tech is the only product that maintains full functionality of your auto start/stop system with NO installation, No programming and NO negative side-effects.
It literally could not be easier to use!
- NO installation - just plug in!
- NO vehicle disassembly required
- NO tools required
- NO programming changes
- 2020 Lincoln Aviator (BONUS: RWD Vehicles can ALSO re-enable the start stop system by pressing the Start/Stop Button on the dash).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply unplug the Start Stop Eliminator from the harness. RWD vehicles can also use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.