Replacement MyFord Touch (SYNC 2) Module pre-programmed to your VIN for a quick and easy replacement with no trip to the dealer required! Regardless if your vehicle does or does not have navigation now, you can upgrade to navigation / downgrade to non-navigation or keep it the same.
Remember, if upgrading to navigation, you will also need a map card - see our complete kits with map card HERE.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory.
- No additional antenna required for navigation equipped module (your vehicle already has one).
- Navigation module supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: Varies
- Install Ease: Varies
- 2011, 2012, 2013 2014, 2015 & 2016 Ford and Lincoln vehicles equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My screen is dead / black - will this product fix my issue?”
- A – Yes. The 2011-2012 Edge and Explorer (and others) are extremely prone to the APIM failing causing a blank screen. This will fix the issue - guaranteed.
- Q – “Does this need to be programmed at the dealer?”
- A – No. We pre-program the module using the VIN you provide at checkout.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
87 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product is working great! The instruction video was very detailed and easy to follow. I am very happy with the entire experience from ordering and shipping to installation and functionality.
Worked as advertised. I installed it with my 10yr old, easy peasey install, plus 10/10 instruction. Even with exchange rate for Canadian customer still saved me a FORTUNE. Took maybe 45min to install...
Excellent product with DIY Instructions.
Donnie Roberson This product was great. Easy to install. It was nice to buy a item that works like they advertise with the program already installed that was perfect.
Will buy from 4Dtech again
Went in very easy! Works perfectly fine!
I got my Lincoln MKX 1 year ago..I had little glitches with the touchscreen going blank a couple of times.Then it finally went black permanently.I ordered this replacement module, installed it myself, (it was EASY with enclosed instructions!), and I am SO HAPPY to have my Lincoln back! Great product and wonderful support!
Easy installation- less than 30 minutes. Has Worked perfectly for 30 days.
As a Canadian client, this product was still worth the cost, exchange and customs charge. Still saved almost $600 from dealer quote.
So easy! This was done and installed in about 30 mins. Maybe less. A butter knife is a handy tool to get the bezel off.