The Auto Fold Mirror programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the Auto Folding Mirrors setting. Want to disable them later? No problem! Each time you plug in the CANopener Flash programmer it will toggle the state of the Auto Folding Mirror setting.
OPERATION: Pressing the LOCK button on the remote or door keypad will cause the mirrors to fold in. The mirrors will automatically unfold ONLY after the vehicle is unlocked, and the drivers door has been opened and shut (essentially after the driver enters the vehicle and then shuts the door). This is so that the mirrors are not constantly folding and unfolding if loading and unloading items from the vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: This requires the vehicle to already have standard power folding mirrors. Trailer towing mirrors require wiring changes (instructions found HERE).
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015 - Current Ford F-150
- 2017 - 2019 Ford Super Duty Pickup Trucks
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So easy to use. Plug it in and wait 20 seconds for the green light. Works great.
2020 Ford F-150
This is cool like it alot
Super nice . Easy to do thank you.
I kept saying to my self why did Ford not have this programmed from factory
My Lincoln does it. Great product very happy you do what u do.