In a matter of seconds, the Auto Lock programmer will enable the in on screen menu option to enable and disable automatic door locks (locking doors once vehicle starts moving)! Simply plug the CANopener™ Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
- 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty with the 4" Productivity Screen / Instrument cluster. WILL NOT WORK ON THE 8" PREMIUM INSTRUMENT CLUSTERS.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my second product purchased from 4Dtech and it’s just as easy and works just as well as they said it would.
This product is exactly what I was looking for.