Use Google Maps, Waze or Apple Maps from your mobile device on the SYNC 3 screen.
Get $50 back! Simply send us your old module. (Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Our complete SYNC 3 retrofit kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Please note, some of the pictures depict the kit with navigation - We offer this kit with and without factory navigation. It may also be depicted with on screen climate controls - this kit will retain existing on screen climate controls, but will not add them to a vehicle that did not have them before.
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Genuine Ford 8" Capacitive Touchscreen.
- Screen to module cable.
- Under dash, retrofit GPS antenna (Required - existing antenna NOT compatible).
- Replacement Media Hub.
- Media Hub Wiring Adapter.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Adds Apple CarPlay™
- Adds Android Auto™
- Latest applicable SYNC 3 software
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring
- Retains ALL Factory Features - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Designed for the DIY'er
- (Optional) Voice Activated Navigation w/ Full maps for USA, Canada and Mexico**
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2015 F-150 Pickup Trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “My Hub is in my center console unlike the one in the video, will this kit still work?”
- A – Yes, The hub install and connections are the same, just in a different location.
- Q – “I have manual climate and the bottom right corner of my screen just has the date. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – No. There is not a cost effective way to add automatic climate control.
- Q – “Will this add SYNC Connect / FordPass controls from my phone?”
- A – No. SYNC Connect is a separate modem optioned in some vehicles. We do not currently offer a kit to add this functionality.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Can I still update the SYNC software when updates are available?”
- A – Yes. You will still be able to update SYNC via USB thumb drive from our software updates page HERE.
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
* Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
**Regardless if your SYNC 2 system is navigation equipped or not, you will need to select "Navigation Version" option under "Kit Options" if you would like SYNC 3 to have navigation.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
33 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works perfectly and easy to install using the YouTube video (written instructions are confusing). Expensive, but works flawlessly!
Fantastic product the YouTube video instructions were very easy to follow and made what looked like a difficult job easy.
Best buy ever for my truck. I love having Android Auto. The instructions are flawless. Even when i had a question afterwards about my camera settings they were fast to reply. Thanks guys!!!
Purchased this for my 2015 F-150. Super easy install and everything worked the first time even the Sirius without have to change radio ID. Highly recommend this.
This unit works perfectly! The installation was not bad at all, and the video on UTube was great. It was not cheap, but works perfectly!
The unit was super easy to install and the instructions were clear and concise. The upgraded unit worked perfectly and I would highly recommend this for anyone wanting Sync 3 in an older vehicle.
Install was a piece of cake. Written instructions provided with the unit were not great but the video was very good. No issues encountered; worked the first time. Highly recommended.
100% Completely satisfied! Works great. Easiest install. People who complain about the price, should do a little more research. After market radios cost $500-$700 alone, then add wiring kits, new dash kit and if you want factory controls to work add another $150-$250. Then pay for an install. You would probably actually spend more money buying all that instead of just purchasing this from 4DTech.
The install took me 1/2 hr. All factory controls work perfect. Apple Carplay is just the greatest! Glad I did my research and found 4DTech and all their great products!
My wife has a 2017 Escape with Sync 3 and I really liked it so of course I had to have one too. This upgrade was a simple install on my 2015 F150 and everything worked as it should have. Initial cost is a little pricey but in the end I think it was worth it. Almost like having a new truck. I am enjoying the Android Auto and the ease of connectivity. Just need to figure out what all apps I can use. This upgrade kit is highly recommended.