In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the Auto Folding Mirrors setting. Simply plug the CANopener™ Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming. Swap the existing traction control button for the included Hill Descent / Traction combination button and you are done!
Available Hill Descent Control is essentially a low speed cruise control system that uses traction control technology with anti-lock brakes. This system continually adjusts braking pressure to help control slippage and maintain a constant preset speed while you are going down a steep grade. This capability helps you concentrate on steering since you don’t have to apply the brakes or downshift the transmission. On a downhill grade, Hill Descent Control can maintain a vehicle speed between 2 and 12 mph. Above 20 mph, the system remains activated, but the descent speed cannot be set until you are below 20 mph again.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Replacement Hill Descent / Traction Control Button
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 w/ Traction Control button