In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the Auto Folding Mirrors setting. Simply plug the CANopener™ Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming. Swap the existing traction control button for the included Hill Descent / Traction combination button and you are done!
Available Hill Descent Control is essentially a low speed cruise control system that uses traction control technology with anti-lock brakes. This system continually adjusts braking pressure to help control slippage and maintain a constant preset speed while you are going down a steep grade. This capability helps you concentrate on steering since you don’t have to apply the brakes or downshift the transmission. On a downhill grade, Hill Descent Control can maintain a vehicle speed between 2 and 12 mph. Above 20 mph, the system remains activated, but the descent speed cannot be set until you are below 20 mph again.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Replacement Hill Descent / Traction Control Button
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015 - 2017 Ford F-150 w/ Traction Control button
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not sure why but on this programmer I had to try it a couple of times to finally get the green light. But regardless it still works as advertised.
Oh, I almost forgot I had to install the hill descent control switch on the center stack. Getting to it is pretty easy there are plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how. However, I did not know the old switch has to be pushed out from the back. I kept trying and trying and trying to push it from front to back instead of back to front. Anyhow, just remember to push the old switch from back to front and it will come out.