- Enables the hill descent function (replacement switch included)
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- Non-refundable once used
- Single vehicle use - locks to first vehicle
- Guaranteed to work on compatible vehicles below
OPERATION: Swap the existing traction control button for the included Hill Descent / Traction combination button.
- 2015 - 2018 Ford F-150 w/ Traction Control button
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It only takes 2 minutes to install. A little longer for the switch. If you're not sure, there are You Tube videos showing how to remove the old switch. You'd think it would go out the back but it comes out the front. This is my 4th programmer from 4D Tech and not disappointed once.
The hill decent takes a few getting used to and there are vidros how to use it also
It works! Honestly I was questioning how it could be this easy but it is!
Not sure why but on this programmer I had to try it a couple of times to finally get the green light. But regardless it still works as advertised.
Oh, I almost forgot I had to install the hill descent control switch on the center stack. Getting to it is pretty easy there are plenty of videos on YouTube to show you how. However, I did not know the old switch has to be pushed out from the back. I kept trying and trying and trying to push it from front to back instead of back to front. Anyhow, just remember to push the old switch from back to front and it will come out.