This is NOT intended to be a replacement for an existing OEM camera that has issues. See your dealer!
- Wide angle lens for a clear view of the hitch
- Static on-screen guidelines / distance markers
- Electrical disconnect for easy tailgate removal
- RCA Video connector output (NTSC video signal)
- Image orientation for REAR facing installation
- Retains OEM power lock (if equipped)
- Handle w/ pre-installed camera
- Main wiring harness
- Power pigtail
- Video pigtail
- 12V PNP Power Accessory Harness ($30 value!)
- Vehicle programmer (optional)
- Vehicle specific integration harness (optional)
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Ford F150 Pickup Trucks
- Choose "Add Harness & Programmer" for your appropriate screen size If you are adding to your existing screen system.
- Choose "Add 8" Screen Harness" If purchased along with our SYNC 2 to 3 or Navigation upgrade kit. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if purchased along with our 4" to 8" conversion which already has the input. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if you have an aftermarket system with RCA camera input.
- ALL Ford screens require the camera to be powered from an ignition switched power source (one that turns on and off with the vehicle). DO NOT CONNECT YOUR CAMERA TO THE REVERSE LIGHT. The delay in the reverse lights powering the camera will cause the Ford screen to be black with no image and / or an error message to show on the screen. NEW: We now include a Plug n' Play power T harness to make powering the camera easy! Simply plugs inline with the DC power port in your truck!
- Shorting the green wire loop will remove the on screen distance markers.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
29 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product works great!
Bought on September 10 2020, and the camera stopped working December 2021. Just one day a blue screen appeared saying camera not available. So I had to take apart my dash and plug in another camera to test and find out for sure it is the camera that is broken. I paid over $4000.00CDN for the whole set up (backup camera, sync3, nav and upgraded to 8”screen) plus duties of course and just 16 months later the camera stops working. I was hopeful this would be good quality for the prices being paid but I guess the camera is junk. The whole reason I upgraded was to get a backup camera and it’s the first thing to go, hopefully nothing else decides to stop working right outside of warranty…. As it’s past the one year warranty I doubt I will be getting a free replacement unfortunately. The quality while it worked was pretty close to my brothers factory F150 but too bad it didn’t last. Really hoping the guys at 4D Tech will help.
Just finished setting everything up in my 2015 Ford F150 XLT w/ 4 inch screen. Followed the install videos to the "T" and it works great. Hope it lasts and I am more than satisfied with this solution versus the others out there. Saved a bunch of money and it took about 3 hours for my inexperienced self to install. It was fun doing it too since I've never done anything to cars.
Overall, it's a great product that fit great and works well. The military discount is fantastic and I really appreciate your support of Veterans like myself. The only complaints I have is the wiring didn't come with a plastic loom cover that was shown in the installation video. I was able to find some at a local parts store under $10. Aside from that minor complaint, the installation was a breeze and the programmer couldn't have been easier. Thank you again for a great product and your support of Military Veterans!
The product worked perfectly. The tailgate handle was an exact fit for the original and the programmer worked exactly as detailed. I could not be happier with the result of the install. The only draw back of the installation, was the length of the cabling from the tailgate to the front of the vehicle. My truck is a 2017 Ford XL with a crew cab and if the cable had been 3 inches shorter, it would NOT have made it.
Got it installed and everything works great thank y’all!
Fantastic! Works as advertised! Installation videos were easy to follow and very detailed! The program modification was quick and easy!
Extremely easy to install and great quality so far. It’s been through rain and it still works great.
Fast shipping. Product works great. No zoom but not that big of an issue. Routing the wires takes time and isn't real easy if have big hands.