Add a backup camera with this OEM Style Ford tailgate handle camera with on-screen static guidelines (do not move with steering wheel). Includes distance markers on the left and right sides as well as a centering line down the middle. Our camera kit provides a clear view of the hitch and edge of the bumper step for easy trailer hookup - most aftermarket cameras DO NOT.
- Handle w/ pre-installed camera
- Main wiring harness
- Power pigtail
- Video pigtail
- 12V PNP Power Accessory Harness ($30 value!)
- Vehicle programmer (optional)
- Vehicle specific integration harness (optional)
- Wide angle lens for a clear view of the hitch
- Static on-screen guidelines / distance markers
- Electrical disconnect for easy tailgate removal
- RCA Video connector output (NTSC video signal)
- Image orientation for REAR facing installation
- Retains OEM power lock (if equipped)
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 Ford F150 Pickup Trucks
- Choose "Add Harness & Programmer" for your appropriate screen size If you are adding to your existing screen system.
- Choose "Add 8" Screen Harness" If purchased along with our SYNC 2 to 3 or Navigation upgrade kit. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if purchased along with our 4" to 8" conversion which already has the input. We will program the camera function for you.
- Choose "Camera Only" if you have an aftermarket system with RCA camera input.
- ALL Ford screens require the camera to be powered from an ignition switched power source (one that turns on and off with the vehicle). DO NOT CONNECT YOUR CAMERA TO THE REVERSE LIGHT. The delay in the reverse lights powering the camera will cause the Ford screen to be black with no image and / or an error message to show on the screen. NEW: We now include a Plug n' Play power T harness to make powering the camera easy! Simply plugs inline with the DC power port in your truck!
- Shorting the green wire loop will remove the on screen distance markers.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Camera view is very clear both day and night. Tailgate handle fit perfectly as it should. Great product highly recommend
Camera works fine, instructional videos are great, but barely a year after installing, the plastic handle itself split. So no warranty coverage. The plastic is noticeably thinner than the OEM handle I replaced it with. I contacted customer support and they offered me a new unit for $200 (50$ off). For now, I won’t take them up on offer because my first broke so quickly. Instead, I will try to see if I can install the camera in my OEM handle unit or just switch the OEM handle mechanism to the camera unit from this company.
Anyway, if you buy one, consider moving the camera to your OEM unit which is much thicker and will likely last much longer.
Sorry to leave a negative review when the product has so many good ones, maybe mine was a lemon, but not happy that it didn’t even last 1.5 years. For this price, it should last more.
great product easy install
Easy to use website
Install went well with YouTube help and camera works very well, completed satified with purchase
So I bought my truck brand new in 17 it’s a XL super crew STX with the 8 inch sync 3 and no back up camera and have been wanting one for years and finally got this installed it today and it’s amazing to finally have it and the power T harness works great also no splicing which is even better
Looks nice easy to install, works good so far only time will tell
Easy installation. The programming cable made the set up easy, just plug it in and wait for the lights to turn green.
Backup camera kit is good, but instructions and video do not show how to connect power wires to tap into the 12v outlet or auto start stop module. But overall happy with the product