The Fake Engine Noise disable programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will disable the fake engine noise produced by the radio in select vehicles such as the Mustang and F-150 Raptor. Want to re-enable it later? No problem! Each time you plug in the CANopener Flash programmer it will toggle the state of the fake engine noise setting.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a subtle change - do not expect a HUGE reduction of the engine noise in the cabin.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2015 - Current Ford F-150 Raptor
- 2015 - Current Mustang
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
- Q – “Can I re-enable the stock functionality when I trade in or sell the vehicle?”
- A – Yes. At any time you can plug the product back in and revert the changes back. There is no limit to the number of times you can disable and re-enable the changes.