The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes (Version 2)
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This version makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This version makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash.
Which should I choose?
It's a matter of personal preference. Still not sure? Choose version 2!
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks (Includes Raptor)
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford F150 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
See the NEW version of our product HERE: https://youtu.be/yROR...
Ford F-150 2015 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
To disable the Auto Start Stop feature on the Ford F-150 2015 ...
182 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Update: I purchased the version 2, just plug it into the OBD and turn off your auto/stop. Once you turn it off it stays off each time you restart the vehicle. IT'S THAT SIMPLE TO OPERATE.
The only reason I didn't get Version One because I wasn't sure what and how it reprograms the system. So I went with the safe route VERSION TWO
Worked like a charm. So sad our world has come to a point where we have to buy these to live in peace. Damn be the self righteous do gooders who make policy decisions thinking they are doing us a favor.
Improves the driving quality just be removing the hassle of pushing a button. A bit expensive but improves the ownership experience of a Ford.
I purchased the version 2 - memorizer. It took all of 2 minutes to install in my 2018 Ford F150 and it works as advertised. Well worth the money.
Works as advertised. Very simple procedure.
This product works exactly as advertised!!!! I no longer have that annoying start/stop feature on my F150, but I still have the ability to turn it back on when doing city driving!!! Would recommend this product to anyone.
Works as advertised...I purchased the model that can be moved to a different truck...has made my driving experience much more enjoyable!
Just plug it in and you’re all set. It’s been in my 18 F150 for about 2 weeks and has worked every time I’ve started it. Much better than having to push the button every time.