The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes (Version 2)
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This version makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This version makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash.
Which should I choose?
It's a matter of personal preference. Still not sure? Choose version 2!
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Ford F-150 Pickup Trucks (Includes Raptor)
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford F150 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
See the NEW version of our product HERE: https://youtu.be/yROR...
Ford F-150 2015-2020 DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
To disable the Auto Start Stop feature on the Ford F-150 2015 ...
203 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The start stop Eliminator works as advertised .Just plug it in, no Fuss no problem….fast shipping!
Awesome product. Works perfectly to correct the annoying start/stop function. Plug in and never look back.
plug it in.....it is flawless
Works as advertised, no issues
I purchased and installed the 4DTech Start Stop Eliminator recently. The installation was simple and the results were instant. No more bothersome truck motor stops. I purchased this product because my start went at 53,000 miles. The Ford service manager didn't have any idea why it failed so early. He guessed I have bad luck (Seriously?) I guess it is because my truck used to turn off the motor at every stop and then start it again. The code told me the charging system was broken and to bring it to the Ford Dealer. $600 later I had a new starter. Not acceptable. IMO the starter should have been redesigned to survive this fuel saving feature not to mention I am sure it is not good for the motor to constantly start and stop. Finally, it is very annoying not being able to turn this feature off through Ford vehicle settings. Thanks to 4DTech for adding this feature and extending the life of my vehicle!
No fuss easy to follow directions. Working great.
Great Product. This is what I wanted and it has exceeded expectations.