- Refurbished Genuine Ford Radio Module with HD Radio™ receiver.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory HD Radio option. Also adds iTunes Tagging!
- Pre-programmed to your vehicle VIN - will operate exactly like it came from the factory with HD Radio.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Ford F150 pickup trucks equipped with the 8" Touchscreen
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “What is HD radio? What will I gain with this kit?"
- A – HD Radio (or High Definition Radio) is an enhanced radio service offered by many radio stations in major cities. Not only will these broadcasts have improved sound quality, but many stations broadcast multiple additional channels (or side bands) only available if you have an HD radio.
- Q – “Is there any cost for this service?"
- A – No, this is a free service offered by radio stations.
- Q – “Where can I find more information about HD radio and the channels available in my area?"
- A – You can visit http://hdradio.com/ for information about HD radio, including station lists for your area.
- Q – “If I have SiriusXM radio, will I need to call and change my SiriusXM ID number?
- A – Yes, the new SiriusXM ID number will need to be called into SiriusXM to move your service.
- Q – “Will I lose any of my existing features?"
- A – No, this will operate exactly like it came from the factory with HD radio.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great with auto stop/start
I have a 2015 f150 with auto stop/start, their unit was easy to install, excellent instructions too. I had previously attempted an upgrade with a HD unit on my own using f150forum forscan, ebay search for a radio, it did not seem to work with auto stop start, chimes wouldn't work, but HD worked. the unit also would stop working when engine shutoff. This is why I decided to buy from 4Dtech hoping to resolve it, sure enough it was delivered on 3rd business day(weds) as I ordered on weekend.
Regarding my own efforts on internet, I could of had wrong unit or improper programming or both, but 4Dtech seems to have everything worked out. Cool obd programmer lets you know once finished as well.
My only problem is the price is a bit high, but my particular truck year & engine seems to be a harder unit to get that works with auto stop/start perfectly.
If price isn't an issue, you want a simple install or have a truck with auto stop start like mine & can't get it worked out 4DTech is the way to go.
Easy install and works perfectly.