The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
IMPORTANT - Check out videos to compare versions
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system
- Simple plug n' play install
- NO programming changes
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- 30-Day money-back guarantee
Version 1 - Removed after programming is complete
This version makes a simple programming change to your vehicle in order to disable the start/stop system. The button and indicators will still look like they are working, but the vehicle will no longer shut down. Want to revert back to factory settings? No problem! Every time you plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in it will toggle the state of the start stop system.
Version 2 - Stays plugged in for it to operate
This version makes absolutely no changes to your vehicle programming. It simply remembers if the auto start/stop system is enabled or disabled - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on! This allows you to enable and disable the system right from the button on the dash.
Which should I choose?
It's a matter of personal preference. Still not sure? Choose version 2!
- 2019 & 2020 Ford Edge SUVs
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel, remove when lights up GREEN.
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of gateway module. This black plastic module is up inside the dash to the right of the steering wheel. Although no disassembly or tools are required, it does take a few minutes of effort to install. Please see the product video for complete install instructions before purchasing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle (version 2). Version 1 does make a change to the vehicle programming.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off (version 2) or disables the Start/Stop system (Version 1).
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work (version 2). Version 1 does lock to the first vehicle it is plugged into. In any case, multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal (version 2) or plug the Start/Stop Eliminator back in to toggle the system (version 1).
- Q – “It looks like I can just plug the start/stop eliminator into the front of the diagnostic port. Do I need to use the included harness?”
- A – Yes. The included harness is REQUIRED for this particular application (version 2).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Ford Edge DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 1)
Order Today! - 4dtech.com/startstop Website: www.4dtech.com ...
Ford Edge | Nautilus DISABLE Auto Start/Stop Feature - Toggle ON and OFF permanently! (VERSION 2)
To disable the Auto Start Stop feature on the Ford Edge our St...
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Right as I wanted to work, the annoying automatic start/stop function was removed and now driving is the best experience I can have, plus now, I feel like the car performs better.
It's nice to buy something that works like the advertisement states. I would recommend it to any Ford owner.
I just received the 4Dtech Flash ,4DT-CANFLASH. I love it! No more pushing that damn auto start/stop button every time you start the vehicle. I would recommend it if you hate that feature to!!
Fair price, simple install and works as advertised. Wish you had on for more models of cars.
Difficult to install. This is the second one I've bought from 4D Tech. The first one on my F-150 was a breeze and works great. The second one on my Ford Edge was difficult. Not a lot of room up under the dash for the install and I have big hands. Struggled to get it plugged in an seated correctly, but works great once installed. I recommend it but requires a lot of patience for the install on the Edge.
Works perfectly. Installation required about 15 minutes due to Ford's crammed wiring under dash. Very reliable item. W
Great device to turn off your Start / Stop. Got tired of having to hit the factory button every time I got in the car. If you have an aftermarket sound system this is a must. I only wish there was 1 module for the 3 different disable tasks that are offered.
I have 2020 Ford Edge SEL. It’s works perfectly, very satisfied with product. Customer service really good, they respond quickly to answer your questions. I would recommend this product and company.