This IS for the Bronco, NOT the Bronco Sport
(Bronco Sport requires a different unit found HERE)
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2021, 2022 & 2023 Ford Bronco
- Remove the trim below and to the left side of the audio panel. Remove the two 7mm screws and pull out audio and HVAC control panel. Insert Start Stop Eliminator in-line with electrical connector.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just bought a bronco and this was the first thing I installed on it! Just follow the instructions and have a little patience. The trim pieces take a bit of tugging to remove but that's no fault of the product. Have a trim tool handy, it helped some. Plugged right in and worked immediately! Works flawlessly!
Installation was easy. Instructions were well written. Works perfectly! Would definitely recommend!
Auto Start/Stop Nonsense - GONE!
I rarely write reviews, but in this case I'm happy to. Yes, the install requires a few bolts/trim panels to be popped off...but it's easy and the install video is helpful. If I can do it and not break anything - I'm certain anyone else can with 15 min and a little patience. I love the idea of tricking the button vs reprogramming the ECU. Went back and forth on pros and cons - decided to opt for the 4Dtech solution. Would do it again.
Works great, installation video needs needs some improvement.
Everything went smoothly until I attempted to remove the center HVAC console. The video shows this popping out with a little tug, not the case. The top two clips didn't want to let go, and I'm pretty sure I was close to the limit of breaking it, which I didn't want to do. I almost gave up, but the top right clip is accessible from behind through the glove box opening. Using a steel rod and hammer I was able to tap it out from behind. With this out, I was able to pop the remaining top left clip out by tugging. I would recommend some more advice on how to get the center console out. It would be a major pain and expense to break it! That said the product works great.