Want the benefits of Satellite Radio without the monthly subscription? Now introducing our HD Radio™ Retrofit Kit featuring all Genuine Ford parts! This kit will add factory HD Radio with no cutting or splicing required. Simply replace your current radio with the pre-programmed unit and reprogram your touchscreen with the included CANopener™ Flash Programmer.
- New Genuine Ford Radio Module with HD Radio™ receiver.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer.
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory HD Radio option.
- Adds iTunes Tagging!
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with HD Radio.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Super Duty pickup trucks equipped the 8" Touchscreen
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “What is HD radio? What will I gain with this kit?"
- A – HD Radio (or High Definition Radio) is an enhanced radio service offered by many radio stations in major cities. Not only will these broadcasts have improved sound quality, but many stations broadcast multiple additional channels (or side bands) only available if you have an HD radio.
- Q – “Is there any cost for this service?"
- A – No, this is a free service offered by radio stations.
- Q – “Where can I find more information about HD radio and the channels available in my area?"
- A – You can visit http://hdradio.com/ for information about HD radio, including station lists for your area.
- Q – “If I have SiriusXM radio, will I need to call and change my SiriusXM ID number?
- A – Yes, the new SiriusXM ID number will need to be called into SiriusXM to move your service.
- Q – “Will I loose any of my existing features?"
- A – No, this will operate exactly like it came from the factory with HD radio.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Youtube video I saw with Scott made it look so easy. Well I can tell you that it took me an hour to remove the existing and install the new radio.