Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete F150 Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A10) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~10 minutes
- Install Ease: 1 out of 5
- 2015 Ford F150 pickup trucks equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “I have manual climate and the bottom right corner of my screen just has the date. Will this add the on screen controls?”
- A – No. The bottom right hand corner will still display the date as it does now. There is not a cost effective way to add automatic climate control.
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Simply great. Easy to install. Navigation is great.
I came across this product/Company while searching out options for adding "nav" to my 2015 F150. After visiting this website and realizing how "EASY" it would be to add it to my truck, it was a "no brainer". I reciieved the new module in 4 days, and 40 minutes after it was delivered, it was installed and up and running. What an AWESOME upgrade, wish I would have found it earlier....and the walk through video on their website is excellent!!! Thanks 4D Tech!!!
The upgrade is an excellent option for your F-150. I wish I have done it earlier. Really simple and straight forward instructions.
100% satisfied. Great product - less than 10 minute install, and worked perfectly right out of the box. Money well spent.
I never do reviews and decided to for this product. 100% satisfied with this product and it works great. You would never know it was installed after market.
ordered this item and received it in two days. very easy mechanical installation. almost plug and play, only thing that was needed was touch screen alignment which was simple as well. works great.
I had been meaning to upgrade to a factory GPS and not have the silly 4" or larger Unit hanging from my windshield, so I did it and I am extremely happy. Very easy to install. My only issue was that i should have used a 8 or 12 point socket rather than the regular nut driver. After losing 2 screws somewhere behind Sync unit i used the 8 point socket. Also my unit had a T20 torx screws. These are just cautionary recommendations. Otherwise very simple to instal the unit. You will love it.
Ordered unit on Thursday and FedEx picked it up 2 hours later. It arrived on Saturday. WOW!!!
Like everyone else, install was extremely easy and took approximately 15 minutes. Once the new A8 SD card was installed, the upgrade worked perfect. I definitely recommend the professionals at 4D Tech to provide navigation upgrades for Ford F-150.
Many thanks for providing a quality product and extremely fast service.
I received the unit quickly after ordering it. The install was very easy following the online video guide. The unit works great and is exactly what you get from the factory. I highly recommend if you want to add navigation to your Ford F-150.