Want $50 back? Send us your old module!
(Limited time only. Pre-paid return shipping label and free pick-up included. See below for details*)
Want to add factory OEM navigation to MyFord Touch / MyTouch? Our complete Edge Navigation kit contains genuine Ford parts, includes everything needed and comes pre-programmed. Check out videos or user manual below to see how it works!
- Genuine Ford voice activated navigation system control module.
- Latest (A11) SD map card containing full maps for USA and Canada.
- Vehicle specific programming - NO trip to the dealer required! (VIN Required During Checkout)
- Full printed instructions & live technical support.
- Plug n' play - hassle free installation w/ no cut or spliced wiring.
- Maintains ALL existing features while adding the factory navigation option. - (Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Park Assist, Climate Controls, etc)
- Will operate exactly like it came from the factory with navigation.
- No additional antenna required (your vehicle already has one).
- Supports subscription to SiriusXM for traffic, weather, sports and movie information.
- Now with support for Siri® Eyes-Free!
- Install Time: ~15 minutes
- Install Ease: 2 out of 5
- 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Ford Edge equipped the 8" MyFord Touch system
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “If I update my Sync system using the Ford SyncMyRide website, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A consumer installed software update will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “My backup camera does not work, will this fix it?”
- A – No. Backup camera failures are common. If the backup camera is not working, it will need to be replaced.
- Q – “If I perform a master reset, will that cause the navigation feature to be deactivated?”
- A – No. A master reset will NOT affect this navigation upgrade.
- Q – “Will this kit void my factory warranty?”
- A – No. This kit will not void your vehicle warranty. Although Ford will not warranty the components in our kit, we do for one full year!
- Q – “Will this kit affect my SiriusXM subscription?”
- A – No. SiriusXM subscriptions are NOT affected by our kit - your SiriusXM ID will remain the same.
*Continental USA only. Must have a 2013+ production date, no physical damage and in working condition. See Policies for more info.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Received my navigation upgrade for my 2013 Ford Edge Limited. One hour later it was completely installed and working. It would have been done in less time if I had not dropped a screw and spent 15 or 20 minutes finding it. Ordered it on 7/12/18 and received it on 7/14/18 at 11 A.M. Great service and everything was as easy as advertised. Very happy with how great it works. BTW i'm 76 years old. Anyone should be able to install it. Thank you 4Dtech!
Easy to Install. Works as advertised, right out of the box. No issues at all....and no more stupid GPS unit falling off the dash at the wrong moment.
Having to replace the APIM on my 2012 Ford Edge when the screen went black, I was able to add the navigation feature with accompanying SD card. Ford dealers told me that I could not add navigation because my Edge did not originally come equipped with that feature. The staff at 4DTech was helpful in answering questions prior to sale and following installation. Installation took me about 45 minutes. The navigation feature appears to function exactly like with I see in the in the how-to, Ford My Touch, instruction videos. The 30 day return and 1 year warranty made this an easy decision to purchase.
I installed this myself. I am a 41yr old woman. Make sure you have all the correct tools before you start. I took the laptop out with me and used the video for the step-by-step instructions. Super easy. Took close to 35min for me to get this done. Sent my old unit back the next day. The navigation worked right away. Very happy! The parts guy at my local Ford dealership recommended this website to purchase the navigation unit, because it required the VIN #. Apparently, that is important.
The swap was straightforward and my system is back online. It has only been about a week, so I am hoping everything continues working. 4Dtech has been great to work with.
The unit arrived early and in great packaging. Followed the installation instructions and had some difficulty with them. They indicated the Torx screws were #25 when in reality they were #20. The trim around the shifter didn't come loose as indicated but I worked around that. Then getting the main harness connector off was a bear. Couldn't find the video on the web page that showed you how to do that. But after a few bruised and skinned knuckles I was able to swap out the module and install the new one. No problem finishing the install and the unit found my location while I was sitting in my driveway. Everything came up and all I had to do was re-sync my phone. Don't be discouraged if you can't install the module in 1/2 hour, remember you're working with mostly plastic trim parts so go easy. It really is nice to have a built in Nav unit.
Walked me through process of problem I had with my Edge , shipped unit to them. They diagnosed problem and promptly shipped unit back, been working great since. A+++ highly recommended.
I am very pleased with the entire experience. My questions regarding the nav unit and the installation process was thoroughly answered. I purchased the nav unit on a Friday and the unit was delivered by Monday. Taking my time I followed the installation instructions and was competed within 30 minutes. Once up and running I discoverd the system was out of calibration so I called 4D Tech. In less than 10 minutes my nav unit was working perfectly. Thanks 4D Tech for your product, support and quick shipping.