- Enables the SiriusXM radio source and menu option in the APIM (SYNC Module) of your vehicle
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Maintains factory & extended warranties
- Non-refundable once used
- Single vehicle use - locks to first vehicle
- Guaranteed to work on compatible vehicles below
PLEASE NOTE: This is ONLY for advanced modders. Adding SiriusXM Radio also requires a properly programmed ACM with SiriusXM radio and an antenna. We do offer a complete kit with a programmed ACM HERE.
- 2011-Current Ford or Lincoln vehicles with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3. Select "A" for 2018 and older vehicles. Select "B" for 2019 and newer vehicles.
- Simply insert into the diagnostic port below the steering wheel.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked in a matter of seconds.