This simple to use programmer allows you to enable SiriusXM radio in the APIM (SYNC Module) on any Ford or Lincoln vehicle with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3.
PLEASE NOTE: This is ONLY for advanced modders. Adding SiriusXM Radio also requires a properly programmed ACM with SiriusXM radio and an antenna. We do offer a complete kit with a programmed ACM HERE.
The Flash™ programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the HD Radio on your vehicle's touchscreen.
- Flash™ Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2011-Current Ford or Lincoln vehicles with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Worked in a matter of seconds.