This simple to use programmer allows you to enable SiriusXM radio in the APIM (SYNC Module) on any Ford or Lincoln vehicle with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3.
PLEASE NOTE: This is ONLY for advanced modders. Adding SiriusXM Radio also requires a properly programmed ACM with SiriusXM radio and an antenna. We do offer a complete kit with a programmed ACM HERE.
The CANopener™ Flash programmer plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column. In a matter of seconds, the Flash will enable the HD Radio on your vehicle's touchscreen.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2011-Current Ford or Lincoln vehicles with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3