This simple to use programmer allows you to make the necessary changes to the BCM when performing a 4" to 8" Mustang upgrade to have the hazard switch toggle function correctly.
HOW DO I KNOW IF THIS IS WHAT I NEED?
- If you have to cycle the toggle both on and off the activate the hazards and again to deactivate
PLEASE NOTE: This does NOT program any other features in the BCM or any other module. PERFORMING A 4" to 8" UPGRADE ALWAYS REQUIRES ONE OR MORE MODULES TO BE PROPERLY PROGRAMMED - DO NOT ASK US FOR DETAILS. If you are unsure what is required, then purchase a complete kit from us. In most cases this is the most cost effective and easiest solution. We can not stress this enough: Converting from the 4" MyFord system to MyFord Touch or SYNC 3 is an expensive and involved project. This only one small component necessary. Other modules will need to be replaced / programmed. We can NOT provide any details to help you with this project.
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Detailed Printed Instructions
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- CANopener programmers are not covered under our normal return policy. Once plugged into a vehicle, they become "locked" to that vehicle / device and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used.
- 2015-Current Ford Mustang with SYNC 2 or SYNC 3