The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Expedition
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
- The power running boards (if equipped) may reset back to "OFF" and stop deploying/retracting. Simply turn it back on in the instrument cluster settings.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The device was very easy to install and only took 5 minutes. It works flawlessly and as advertised. I had to turn my running board settings back to auto as it turned off after the installation. However, that was expected as I read about that prior to installation. I highly recommend this product.
Works as advertised and is easy to install
This took less than 5 minutes to install and eliminated the most frustrating feature of our Expedition. I highly recommend this product!
Simple installation, works as advertised. 'nuff said.
Instructions are a little lacking. They need to let you know which side to put in first. When I first plugged in everything went insane on my expedition. the automatic runningboards were coming in and out rapidly. I undid the battery to reset the codes and installed it with the battery off, then everything was fine.
[4D Tech] Thank you for the review. Either side of the harness can be attached first. Any issues you were having were due to the connector not being fully seated, or the ignition being on while hooking up the Start Stop Eliminator. If you have any other issues, please feel free to reach out to us!