The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Escape
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have had installed for about 2 weeks. Works as advertised. A bit more difficult to install than video shows. On the 2021 car the connection is held in place with two bolt/nuts. The nuts have to be removed in order to drop the connection down and get to the switch out. Bit of a problem, but managed.
As advertised, this product does exactly what it claims by preventing the need to press the auto-shutoff button in the car every time it's started.
My only issue was that it was too difficult for me to disconnect the factory plug in order to install the eliminator. However, there are 2 nuts that can be removed (10mm), and the plugs drops down and the plug can be removed.
Thank You .. you created a product that is easy to install has great quality and a fair price. This feature the Auto Makers installed is totally ridiculous. It does nothing but put extra wear and tear on your vehicle. This product is perfect to eliminate this feature.. however if for some reason you want to use it… just push the button and it’s back. I give this product 5 ***** for its effectiveness, easy to install at a fair price. If you want to eliminate this feature this is the product to do it. “Highly Recommend”
The 4D start/stop eliminator works flawlessly. I put it on my wife’s Escape 9 months ago. It is so nice not to have the vehicle shut off all the time at stop lights. Thanks 4D.
This is the 3rd one to install ( 2nd) on a Corsair) and my customer is super happy, hope to install more in the future!!!
This is the second eliminator that I have installed and the customer was thrilled. I have 1 more to do. Super product and easy to install.
Works as described
Worked well for a short period then stopped working. Removed it from the car and noticed that the eliminator module was loose. Wrapped two nylon zip ties around it to keep it securely in it's connector and installed it again. It now works flawlessly.
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I almost didn't buy my Ford Escape because of the annoying engine stop feature which you always have to remember to turn off. Some might think it's a bit pricey but it is well worth it over the life of the car.