The ONLY no-compromise solution on the market!
The Start/Stop Eliminator is an revolutionary device that easily plugs in behind the diagnostic port below the steering wheel using the included T harness - eliminating the need to press the button every time you turn the vehicle on!
It literally could not be easier to use!
- Never press the button again!
- Memorizes your preference for the start/stop system with NO programming changes
- Will not void factory or extended warranties
- NO tools or vehicle disassembly required - just plug in
- Complete one-year replacement warranty, US company and support
- 2020 & 2021 Ford Escape
- Simply insert between factory wire harness and back of diagnostic connector housing below the steering wheel (gateway module).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator work on my vehicle?”
- A – Yes. The start/stop eliminator had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does the start/stop eliminator cause any issues?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator does not cause any issues.
- Q – “Will the start/stop eliminator void my warranty?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator will not void your vehicle warranty.
- Q – “Will the dealer know I used the start/stop eliminator on my vehicle after I unplug it?”
- A – No. The start/stop eliminator makes ABSOLUTELY NO changes to your vehicle.
- Q – “I plugged in the start/stop eliminator and I don't see any changes - is it working?”
- A – Yes! The start/stop eliminator simply remembers if you want the auto start/stop system turned on or off.
- Q – “Can I use the start/stop eliminator in another compatible vehicle?”
- A – Although the start/stop eliminator does not "lock" to a vehicle, it MUST remain plugged in to work. Multiple vehicles WILL require multiple eliminators.
- Q – “What if I want to occasionally turn the auto start/stop system back on?”
- A – Simply use the auto start/stop button on your dash like normal.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works as described
Worked well for a short period then stopped working. Removed it from the car and noticed that the eliminator module was loose. Wrapped two nylon zip ties around it to keep it securely in it's connector and installed it again. It now works flawlessly.
This is the best thing since sliced bread! I almost didn't buy my Ford Escape because of the annoying engine stop feature which you always have to remember to turn off. Some might think it's a bit pricey but it is well worth it over the life of the car.
Easy to install and worked great!
Installed and works great!
Completely plug and play. The cable that you need to unplug is easy to access but I had to do it blind since I couldn't fold myself up enough to see it. Probably took an extra 5 minutes to install because of that but that is on Ford not the part.
Installs easy and works great!
As advertised - works well, comes with all required parts and instructions are clear. Just wish it was bit less expensive ;)
It works Perfectly!! I am very happy!