***READ THE LISTING IN DETAIL***
LOOKING FOR A START STOP ELIMINATOR? SEE THEM HERE
In a matter of seconds, the Auto Engine Idle Shutdown Eliminator will disable the 30 minute Idle Shutdown timer in your vehicle! If you are looking to disable the Start/Stop System that shuts down the engine at a stop light, click HERE. Simply plug the CANopener™ Flash programmer into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port under your steering column for a moment to perform the required programming.
The idle shutdown system shuts off a vehicle that is idling while parked after 30 minutes. Some 15-17 F-150 trucks do have the ability to shut off this feature in the instrument cluster for ONE key cycle at a time. This programmer will remove this option from the cluster if available and in all cases, disable AEIS permanently. No need to dig through the menus every time you start your truck!
- CANopener™ Flash Programmer
- Easy Plug n' Play install
- Simple DIY vehicle programming
- Once plugged in, the CANopener Flash programmers become "locked" to that vehicle and can not be used on another vehicle. For this reason, they are not refundable once used. This product still comes with a one year warranty and is guaranteed to work on the vehicles listed below.
- 2015-2020 Ford F-150
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Q – “Will this work on my vehicle”
- A – Yes. This had been tested on on all the models and years listed.
- Q – “Does this product cause any issues / disable any features?”
- A – No. This product does not cause any issues or disable any features.
- Q – “Will this void my warranty?”
- A – No. This product will not void your vehicle warranty
- Q – “Will the dealer know I change programming in my vehicle?”
- A – No. You can simply plug the device back in and revert the changes at any time.
- Q – “I plugged it in and I don't see any changes - did it work?”
- A – Yes. You will not see any visible changes.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Work great, just seconds to install